As the world telecom leaders gather in Chicago to convene the ITW 2014 conference, exciting developments are happening here at Business Texter. We are excited to share what we’ve done and what we do with the gathering at ITW 2014. Here is an overview of what we bring to Chicago this week:
Types of Deployments or Implementations of texting solutions:
• Router and Switch responses to and from customers and IPPBX’s
• Wireless –for texting and automated response and answer, escalation to proper call delivery
• Carrier services: answer& responses for clients, consumers and end-users as they are set up on carriers services.
End users – restaurants, campaigners, hospitals, Small or medium businesses, home automation. Etc.
• AV/Digital Signage/Cameras/Printers/POS that would respond with text services and responses
• Data alerts emergency texting services available and customized as needed.
• Data Center Support via alerts and escalation from texting responses
• Hosted VOIP Solutions with texting solutions based on services rendered
• Desktop deployment with texting from within the desktop, on the handset or devices.
Look for us on the show floor or DM us directly via Twitter at @noreensr
Discover how Equiitext will enable your business to have engaging conversations with you customers with our patented AI messaging platform! Create your Business Messaging Account.